The Pact is a one of a kind, hand drawn artist book. Each panel of this accordion book is approximately 10 x 10 centimetres. It was drawn in carbon black acrylic ink on folded watercolour paper. It is available for a purchase in my webstore.
The Darkling Lands, Volume 1 is a 40 page perfect bound booklet showcasing 28 pieces of my art and an unpublished short story called Ecesis. Print copies are available in my webstore.
Magpie’s Ladder, my first collection of short stories is set to be published next month by PS Publishing in the UK. It contains 5 illustrated stories and a wrap-around cover featuring my art. These are weird tales with elements of fantasy and horror. The stories are,
- Magpie’s Ladder: A researcher’s curiosity draws her to the dream realm of the Darkling Lands.
- The Engrosser: Condemned by his own crime, an engrosser plumbs the labyrinthine depths of his firm’s building to find that he is not alone.
- Lint: A giant searches for his missing brother.
- The Elephant Bridge: A young woman opens a sealed house atop a crumbling bridge.
- Thin Skin: A young academic moves into the house of a dead professor and finds himself trapped in a dark fairy-tale.
In past years PS has used my artwork for a series of Caitlin R. Kiernan reissues, and a novel by Kim Wilkins called Odin’s Girl. I’m very pleased that they are now publishing my stories.